AOL is an email service provider so the aim is to offer flawless web services for the users who experience their email provider. Though the AOL email service is popular and has millions of users still there are complaints like AOL Mail on iPhone Not working.
When it does not work, the following issues can be seen:
- Mail from your AOL will not be able to be sent from your device.
- AOL server will not be responding on your phone.
- The mail will not be loading.
- Email will not be able to update on your iPhone.
When you face any error, fix by following the below methods:
- First, check the server of the Aol mail using downdetector.in, outage report, isitdownforeveryoneorjustme; these websites will help you to identify whether the problem is on your side or overall email service is down. If it is down for everyone, you need not do any changes, the server will fix its issue. If it is down for you alone try to contact the local administrator and they will guide you to fix it.
- Simple step is here for you to just turn on and then off airplane mode.
- Connecting the mail to cellular network connection, for that go to your iPhone settings; then tap on the cellular option. Now a huge list will appear, scroll and come down to the mail section and check whether it is turned on.
- In the settings reset network. Go to settings and tap on the general settings. Then click on the reset option. Then tap reset network settings. Now you are done with resetting the network.
AOL email not working on iPhone can be rectified through the following steps.